مدرسة ههيا الثانوية بنين

مرحبا بك فى مدرسة ههيا الثانوية بنين ويسعدنا أن تسجل لدينا لكى تقدم وتعرض موضوعاتك ويسعد الجميع بها وشكرَاَ

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

مدرسة ههيا الثانوية بنين

مرحبا بك فى مدرسة ههيا الثانوية بنين ويسعدنا أن تسجل لدينا لكى تقدم وتعرض موضوعاتك ويسعد الجميع بها وشكرَاَ

مدرسة ههيا الثانوية بنين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
مدرسة ههيا الثانوية بنين

مدرسة ههيا الثانوية بنين من أعرق المدارس فى محافظة الشرقية 1923

الامتحان الاخير فى مراجعة الصف الاول woorkbook.Revision(c)

the spectrum
    the spectrum

عدد المساهمات : 21
    تاريخ التسجيل : 30/10/2010

الامتحان الاخير فى مراجعة الصف الاول woorkbook.Revision(c)  Empty الامتحان الاخير فى مراجعة الصف الاول woorkbook.Revision(c)

مُساهمة  the spectrum الجمعة يناير 14, 2011 11:36 am

1- FINISH THE Following DIALOGUE :
    Jane : I feel really tired , What do you suggest ?
    Sarah : Why don't you go to bed early ?
    Jane : if I do that I wake up early .
    Sarah : Well, you should take a warm bath
    Jane : I've tried that and I can't .Once I'm awake , I can't sleep again

Sarah :What about doing you homework when you get up early
    Jane : but I always do my homework when I get back from school
    Sarah : What about listening to music ?
    Jane : Ok, I'll try your suggestion
    2- SITUATIONS

1- You are going to have lunch with your young brother , He has been playing outside , You look at his hands , What do you say to him?

You should wash your hands before you have lunch

2- your uncle is going on holiday in Britain , you want to remind him which side of the road to drive on while he is there , what do you say ?

you must rive on the left side of the road

3- you hear some people criticizing a friend's homework , you think the homework is quite good what do you say ?

please , don't criticize so much , I think the homework is quite good

4- you have just told your friend something that is untrue , Now you feel ashamed ,What do you say to him or her ?

I'm sorry , I shouldn't have told you that , it's not sure

3- CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER :
    1- if my watch …………..been right , I wouldn't have been late .
    a- has b- had c- hasn't d- hadn't
    2- you have an important test at school next week , you should…………… revising now
    a- start b- starting c- started d- to start
    3- my grandfather has promised …………..smoking next week
    a- stop b- stopping c- stopped d- to stop
    4- Can I ………………..a suggestion ? why don't we go shopping tomorrow ?
    a- make b- get c- do d- play
    5- Have you heard ? there's a new …………….of bird flu in China
    a- breakout b- infection c- outbreak d- disease
    6- if we hadn't gone to Spain for our holiday , we ………..have met Jorge and his family
    a- wouldn't b- didn't c- haven't d- can't
    7- ……………………. Is very important in a hospital
    a- clean b- cleanliness c- cleaned d- cleans
    8- This is an easy question ! the answer is …………….
    a- done b- made c- public d- obvious
    9- My brother ……………an infection while he was on holiday
    a- caught b- did c- found d- picked
    10- if you eat too many sweets , you 'll……………..weight
    a- put b- put on c- put away d- put down

4- REWRITE :
    1- My alarm clock hadn't stopped , so I didn't wake up at six O'clock ( if )
    If my alarm clock hadn't stopped , I would have woken up at 6 O'clock
    2- France lost to Italy in the final of the football competition ( beat )
    Italy beat France in the final of the football competition

3- Buses and trains cause less pollution than cars , so governments prefer them (because )
    Governments prefer buses and trains because they cause less pollution than cars

4- We've met before , but I can't remember your name ( Although )
    Although we've met before , I can't remember your name

5- Fill in the spaces :

if you need to make water safe to drink , this is what to do , Start by filling a kettle with water from the cold tap , Next heat the water in the kettle until it boils , it should boil for four minutes .After that , leave the water to cool , then put it into a jug in the fridge to get it really cold , Finally , you can drink the water .
    7—Write a paragraph of 7 sentences about what people can do in your town to help the environment :
    people in my town can easily keep the environment clean, they must be very careful about public cleanliness , they can stop throwing rubbish in streets, they can put litter bins in front of their houses . they can look after trees and plants in streets , they can reduce using their own cars and use public vehicles, they must teach children the rules of public cleanliness.

8— Translate into Arabic :

1- Did you watch the new film last night هل شاهدت الفيلم الجديد ليلة امس

2- Has she got a car هل لدسها سيارة

3- Does your father work in a hospital ?هل يعمل والدك فى مستشفى ؟

Were you at home yesterday ?هل كنت بالمنزل بالامس

9— Translate into English :

1- هل تأكل طعاما صحيا كل يوم Do you eat healthy food every day ?

2- هل سبق لك زيارة لندن Have you ever visited London ?

3--- هل تستطيع قيادة سيارةCan you drive a car ? WRITING
    Write a letter to you cousin :

( P 1 )

Your cousin Wessam has asked you for advice on how to study English vocabulary .write your reply to your cousin , your name is Reda and you live at 111, Dokki , Giza ,

111 Hussein Wassef Street ,

Dokki ,

Giza,

1st May, 2008Dear Wessam ,

How are you ? I hope you are well and enjoying your life , I’m writing you this letter to tell you how to study English vocabulary , firstly you must say it many times until you keep it in mind , then write it on paper , and revise it later , the most important thing is to use them in real situations .

With love ,

Yours , Reda

( P 2 )
    Write a paragraph of 7 sentences about :

A person's fight against nature

In the past, nature fought man by it's natural powers like hurricanes , floods , earthquakes , and thunder . Man defended himself with all possible means . Now man found new ways to defend himself . we can say that he found ways to attack nature . . he is doing many things that benefit him . but does he know that these acts can destroy the natural balance of the environment. man is destroying trees and forests , he is using insecticides , he is polluting the air and water and all this is against his existence .

( P 3 )
    Write a paragraph of 7 sentences about :

What people should do to prevent illness
    To prevent illness ,people should always wash their hands before a meal. They should bathe more often in hot weather , They should also be very careful about the food and water they have They mustn't allow flies to land on their food. They should always boil tap water before drinking it. They must never eat food that smells bad because it may be poisonous. They must not eat food from a tin if the tin is damaged

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 5:56 pm